It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:39 am

Malcome Kennedy

Home of the toughest football in Texas

Malcome Kennedy

Postby D16Fan » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Huge catch today for a TD against Alabama. Glad he's doing good in NCAA-DI football.
In case you didn't see it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ6iY8_jeAw
D16Fan

Re: Malcome Kennedy

Postby Toomb » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:24 pm

I was watching the game. Was a great catch and grats to the Aggies and Kennedy.
Toomb

Postby Liondad » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:57 pm

I watched Malcome and Traylon Sheed play for Cayuga against Albany in the 2009 State Championship game. I knew after the game that they were going to do something special with their football careers! Congratulations Malcome and good luck to Traylon with his transfer.
Liondad

Postby bigtank05 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:41 pm

that cayuga team was foreal. kennedy was qb and man man was he something to see. i preach this to all mart youngsters who think they have a chance to play college ball. you have to dominate the 1a for the div 1 colleges to come look at you. kennedy and shead did just that.
bigtank05

Postby iola fan » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:04 am

I didnt see him play in high school but I enjoy watching him catch passes for the Aggies! Good to see a 1a kid doing good at that level!
iola fan
Donating Member

Postby Macattacker » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:06 am

Here in Hubbard..we often debate which team was better. The Cayuga team or last years Tenaha team. Our boys played against both and general consensus is that the Cayuga team would have won. Traylon and Malcolm and crew won State in Football and Basketball. Also came close to winning it in Baseball.

Any thoughts?
Macattacker

Postby Liondad » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:59 am

You should have posted this question in a whole other topic because it is a good question that would generate good discussion. I have attended the Cayuga v. Albany State Championship game in 2009 and the Albany team we had was stacked! We hung in there for a while and gave Cayuga all they could handle but in the end they just had too much talent accross the board. I can't speak on the Tenaha team but another team I would throw into that mix is this years Munday team. We played them in week 3 and suffered our only loss of the year and it wasn't that close. The combination of QB Dee Paul and RB Rodderick Taylor gets most of the headlines but I was just as impressed with TE/DE #7. He is a beast with soft hands and nimble feet. The player who impressed me the most was LB/FB Dewaayne Castorena. I love watching LB play and this guy doesn't have any wasted movement, he finds the hole, hits it and arrives with a bad attitude! I would give this years Munday team a slight nod over the 2009 Cayuga team.
Liondad

Return to 2A Texas Football